- Non-contact Ultra-High range sheet resistance measurement
for 10E+9 ~ 10E+15 ohm/sq without contacting(Corona discharge method)
- The probe is composed of a grid type corona charger and a surface voltmeter
located next to the charger. A test material was placed below the probe without
contact to the material at a gap of 2 mm.
- Mapping program software;
1. Arranged in a multipoint pattern measurement is programmed
2. 2-D & 3-D mapping software
3. Easy operation by Windows 7 system software
4. Measurement data base link with Excel via CSV format file
5. Unaffected by contact resistance
*Corona Discharge Method : Pat. No.5510629
Joint development with Yamagata Univ.
(Associate Professor : Dr. Toshiyuki Sugimoto)
Any sample within the measurement range can be measured.
- Thin film layer (a-Si, IGZO etc)
- Coating material
- Semiconductor material
- Approximate material as Insulator
* Please contact us for details.
- Size : Max. 300 x 400 mm (or more)
- Thickness : Max. 2 mm
* We can design as your requirement. Please contact us for customize.
10E+9 ~ 10E+15 ohm/sq